Saturday, 20 April 2013

First Post

Hi guys! I made a separate blog/page just for health tips and tricks! I decided to start a health page because I am a vegetarian and I try to keep my lifestyle as healthy as possible. I also have someone very close to my reminding me that certain things aren't healthy and sometimes we even discover unhealthy products together. Anyway, I'll be posting text or video tips a minimum of once a week. For today I'll leave you a video to help you with blemishes and acne. Right now I'm pretty sure that I have a case of mild acne going on so if this is your case too then you'll benefit from watching this video from one of my favourite YouTubers! Her username is BrittaniLouiseTaylor and she has some pretty amazing videos. For the record this is not me, I won't ever show my real face on my blog. I'm also not a professional so any advice I may give you on this blog is not a medical opinion.


Stay healthy,
StarZinger

No comments:

Post a Comment